// 2010 NEW MEDIA AWARDS / WEB SITE AWARDS / WINNERS
360.tizianoproject.org is a winner in the 2010 New Media Award's Web Site Awards Competition.
||The Tiziano Project | 360° Kurdistan
|Category of Entry:
||Culture - Multimedia Storytelling
||Best in Industry
The Tiziano Project | 360° Kurdistan presents the journalistic efforts and personal accounts of Iraqi citizens living in the Kurdish north alongside the stories of their professional multimedia journalism mentors. This is a documentary effort by The Tiziano Project, which provides new media tools and training to community members in conflict, post-conflict and developing regions.
The purpose of The Tiziano Project | 360° Kurdistan is to provide you with a robust and complete understanding of life, culture and news in present-day Iraqi Kurdistan.
- Jon Vidar, The Tiziano Project, Executive Producer & Field Director
- Victoria Fine, The Tiziano Project, Field Director & Mentor
- Chris Mendez, The Tiziano Project, Flash Developer & Mentor
- Grant Slater, The Tiziano Project, Video Producer & Mentor
- Andrew McGregor, The Tiziano Project, President & Founder
- Grant Kindrick, Designer
- Jessica Yurasek, The Tiziano Project, Art Director
- Tiziano Reporters: Ashna Shareff, Bewar Abdullah, Dilpak Adam, Karokh Nuraddin, Muhemmed Nawzad, Nataly Alan, Rasti Brimo, Rebin Fazil, Sahar Hashim, Savina Dawood, Shivan Sito, Zana A. Mamundy